Duncans video log 9-16-09 (1 Viewer)

retthib

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
That picture is very distracting... I almost forgot what this thread was about... GEAUX SAINTS!

Not surprised to hear about the family flipping off Shockey in Philly, I'm just surprised they didn't try to jump him with brass knuckles and baseball bats!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9v6-dnHtAE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9v6-dnHtAE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks for posting, I don't know why he needs a video log if it just going to be view of his head, J/K.

<table style="border:0px; padding:0px;"><tr><td><font style="font-size:13px; font-family:Verdana; font-weight:bold; font-color:#293546">Will Smith and Charles Grant talk about not being suspended</font></td></tr><tr><td><script type="text/javascript" src="http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/trh/embedAsset.js?width=470.0&height=352.0&wmode=transparent&skin=v3AdvInt_nola.swf&dockey=0947299C85D09431277239863AE92548&"></script></td></tr></table>

Thank you, Retthib.

Good perspective discussed by 'ol Jeff. May not be the most techno-savvy guy on the net, but he has very little "excess bone & fat." Lots of lean meat in his v-logs! :9:

:gosaints:

The news on Porter is a huge bummer. Randall Gay is a significant step down and Jenkins/Torrence are like falling off a cliff in terms of abilities compared to Porter. 50/50.....I don't like the sound of that.

The news on Porter is a huge bummer. Randall Gay is a significant step down and Jenkins/Torrence are like falling off a cliff in terms of abilities compared to Porter. 50/50.....I don't like the sound of that.

I agree. I am looking at the positives that he finshed the game at Detroit and the injury is only a contusion or bruise. Atleast thats what we were told. So hopefully some rest and treatment this week, he will ready to go by Sunday.

agreed. I hate injuries....to our team

I think Duncan needs to tighten up his reporting just abit. In his article on the SR homepage he mentions Will Smith cheap shoting Stafford for a personal foul. I saw it and thought it was a ticky tack call. He also mentions the Ellis taking of the ball at the goal line as though it should have gone to the Saints. We discussed this as a group and it was determined the correct all was made. I like you JD just be crisp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom