Dungy "Superbowl Won't be Close" (1 Viewer)

Might as well forfeit and not subject ourselves to the awesomeness of the Colts.

/sarcasmoff

WOW!!! I would expect him to pull for the Colts, but he's not giving us a shot. O well, I guess we'll prove him wrong too.

We love TD here, but this is almost out of character of him...Guess NBC needs the ratings push, since Leno killed them

I seem to recall he said something similar like there was no way Dallas could beat us. Maybe the reverse mojo from Tony will work for us this time!

We love TD here, but this is almost out of character of him...Guess NBC needs the ratings push, since Leno killed them

He is a total class act as a coach.

Bumbling idiot as an analyst. He struggles with the teleprompter. He talks like old people.... Anyway, who cares what he thinks about his team

I seem to recall he said something similar like there was no way Dallas could beat us. Maybe the reverse mojo from Tony will work for us this time!

Yep! Seems like something that Dungy wouldn't say, but I want us to prove all the doubters wrong.

well does this real prove he was a good coach???
I say it has been proven that ANY coach even a rookie coach could take the colts to a superbowl.

I used to like the guy, but he's starting to annoy me. We're supposed to take everything he says as sacrosanct. Sorry, Tony, but you might as well give up commentating and go back to doing pr for Michael Vick.

I think Tony lost respect for us since the Dallas game. At the time, he declared Dallas had "no chance" to beat us at home. Well, they did. This is, at least, the third consecutive game that Tony said we would lose. He said we would lose to Arizona and Minnesota prior to those games. Now, I believe he is irritated that we are even in this game, so hopes his former teams crushes us. I could care less.

If you go back and look at the Colts season records the last 10 years, it has greatness written all over it. That starts with their GM (bringing in mucho talent) and Manning. However, they have not been greatness in the post-season, which gives me great confidence in beating them.

We would all be naive not to accept that there is a scenario where we could be blown out, but I don't think it will happen.

As long as we can get to the 4th quarter in good shape, I think we can win this thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom