Dunno if it’s too late r not, BUT… (1 Viewer)

Wait until San Francisco bullies this offense next week like Baltimore and Pittsburgh did…

Don’t let the shine from a win vs a terrible Rams team cloud your vision… this is not a good team.
This is correct but keep in mind it is our oline that will be bullied. Our skill players are solid and when the oline gives time to throw, we are successful. When they do not, we fail

Inconsistent team will give inconsistent results. I’ll be surprised if they can string three or even two games in a row like this one.

Wait until San Francisco bullies this offense next week like Baltimore and Pittsburgh did…

Don’t let the shine from a win vs a terrible Rams team cloud your vision… this is not a good team.
We might be able to compete if we can get Lattimore back but agree with ya. Its not going to be a pretty game

We might be able to compete if we can get Lattimore back but agree with ya. Its not going to be a pretty game
Lattimore won’t be back though… and neither will any of the key players (maybe Hurst)… and now add Payton Turner and whoever else pops up on the report for next week!

When the Rams made the FG with under a minute left… I fully expected them to get the onside kick and tie the game.

Not because I’m always pessimist, but because I’ve seen this team play.
Yea same here. I was waiting for us to screw it up

I wish I could argue with you, but look what Baltimore did to us after we skinned the Raiders. Until this team puts two good games in a row together, I can’t counter.

Is it jus possible that we’ve FINALLY found a potentially good passing O?

Other than 2-3 plays, I thought Andy Dalton had his best day as a Saint ( and actually one of the best in his career!). With a banged up O line, he went more with the short, quick passing game.
N it worked! Side note: no big surprise to me here! Like Drew said back ina day, “Completions are good! ☺️

But IMO, in this game, Dalton found n stayed with his “core” of receivers: CO, AK, Juwan n Jarvis! They combined for 15 of his 22 completions n all three of his TD passes!

All four are really good n know HOW to play! All 4 are capable of winning against man coverage, but also know how to find holes n “sit down” against zone.

Along wit AK n CO. it was great to have a healthy Jarvis back! He’s physical n a walking “first down” 😂! This is exactly why we brought him in! 👍🏾

But perhaps the “best kept secret” of the group is Juwan Johnson! He’s blossoming into one helluva pass catching TE! He’s only got about 31 catches for 350 yds. But in the last 5 games, he’s caught FIVE TDs! N u can see he’s playing with confidence! 👍🏾

6 games left. And the way the NFC South is looking, who knows, maybe we still have a chance!

We’ll see
We were also playing a banged up Rams team. I'll take the win, but Stafford probably should not have been out there. He was off most of when he was there. Not having Kupp also kept their offense pretty mellow.

What scares me is that we used to be so good against the run and now, it's like we can't stop the run and our secondary is suspect as usual so playing competent teams is going to be hard to watch.

We beat a 3-win team, that lost its starting QB during the game.
We had guys off the street on the DL (no idea who #69 Zuniga is) and the Rams' defense was healthy, so they can't blame giving up 27 to us on injuries (even if you want to count the turnover on downs as a turnover, that was still in Saints' territory).

I don't think this game will start a magical run or anything, our offense still has a lot of flaws, but they scored 27 against a healthy defense (albeit on a disappointing team). We beat their all-pro CB twice on TD passes. Again, not expecting a playoff run, but I do hope that a healthy Jarvis maybe gives our offense a boost.

Lattimore won’t be back though… and neither will any of the key players (maybe Hurst)… and now add Payton Turner and whoever else pops up on the report for next week!
Our young CBs are holding up pretty well. Our safeties are mediocre at best.

We didn't turn the ball over, won the TOP battle, and special teams pinned them deep in their territory many times. We were more efficient on 3rd down, and we were able to utilize Taysom a lot more because of it.

Having Landry back helps a lot. He didn't have a huge game per say, but he drew attention in coverage. We were able to spread the ball around with Kamara, Landry, Olave, and Johnson. Our defense played fair, given the deficiencies/injuries.

Is it jus possible that we’ve FINALLY found a potentially good passing O?

Other than 2-3 plays, I thought Andy Dalton had his best day as a Saint ( and actually one of the best in his career!). With a banged up O line, he went more with the short, quick passing game.
N it worked! Side note: no big surprise to me here! Like Drew said back ina day, “Completions are good! ☺️

But IMO, in this game, Dalton found n stayed with his “core” of receivers: CO, AK, Juwan n Jarvis! They combined for 15 of his 22 completions n all three of his TD passes!

All four are really good n know HOW to play! All 4 are capable of winning against man coverage, but also know how to find holes n “sit down” against zone.

Along wit AK n CO. it was great to have a healthy Jarvis back! He’s physical n a walking “first down” 😂! This is exactly why we brought him in! 👍🏾

But perhaps the “best kept secret” of the group is Juwan Johnson! He’s blossoming into one helluva pass catching TE! He’s only got about 31 catches for 350 yds. But in the last 5 games, he’s caught FIVE TDs! N u can see he’s playing with confidence! 👍🏾

6 games left. And the way the NFC South is looking, who knows, maybe we still have a chance!

We’ll see
I was thinking the same thing. 9 wins may get us in. I am always optimistic until the end. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom