Dunno if it’s too late r not, BUT… (1 Viewer)

I just want to win. Losing is painful. I’ll celebrate as many wins as we can get. If this team has confidence we can win vs anyone. Stay positive Who Dats!

2CFAE442-FB6C-4D47-8E12-2F2CB4FB5784.jpeg
Whatever happened to that guy? I remember the game he showed up on TV at. Wasn’t there some kind of big drama ordeal after he was found?

We beat an equally bad 3-7 team, and while I’ll enjoy every Saints win, I‘m not reading too much into it…..as many seem to be….what I absolutely don’t want is a couple of wins against bad teams turning into a lifeline for another season of DA….

I loved the win and given time to throw and WRs that can catch, Andy easily plays well enough to win. But those are big if's.

With so many good player hurt, we just can get any consistency on O or D.

We need our young players to give the team some swagger. I've seen a few flashes, but we need more.

I loved the win and given time to throw and WRs that can catch, Andy easily plays well enough to win. But those are big if's.

With so many good player hurt, we just can get any consistency on O or D.

We need our young players to give the team some swagger. I've seen a few flashes, but we need more.
Despite their record, The Rams still have a really good D. Meanwhile, we had THREE backups playing on the O line. So what were the keys for their success?

They did give up a few sacks( But IMO, a couple were on Dalton for not getting rid of the ball). But they had ZERO penalties! So for the most part, down n distance was pretty manageable. We also had ZERO turnovers. Do those 2 things, n you have a chance to win against anybody!

They ran the ball mostly between the tackles. That makes it easier for the O linemen to execute their assignments. N it worked. I like the run plays with Taysom n the FB as his lead blocker. BTW, overall, I really liked the way DA n Pete used Taysom! 👍🏾

A good way to protect backup O linemen in da passing game is to spread the ball around n get rid of the ball quickly. If you take out COs 52 yd TD, all our top receivers: CO, AK, JJ, n JL, averaged about 11-12 ypc. And IIRC, overall, some 9 different receivers caught at least one pass.

Solid playcalling, run/pass balance, taking care of the ball, spreading the ball around, short passing game!

I could swear I’ve seen this somewhere before!!!

😂🤣😂

We beat an equally bad 3-7 team, and while I’ll enjoy every Saints win, I‘m not reading too much into it…..as many seem to be….what I absolutely don’t want is a couple of wins against bad teams turning into a lifeline for another season of DA….
It’s happening my guy… saints will win at least 2 more games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom