Votes: 51 55.4%
  • GET ON ONCE OR TWICE A DAY

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • EHH SOME WHAT INTERESTED ILL CATCH UP WHEN I CAN

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • DONT CARE MUCH READY FOR THE DRAFT

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I check SR pretty often during the day to see if there's any news. I know if it's reported anywhere somebody will post it.

I have 1 wife, 4 kids and 5 grandkids.
The moral of the story is that the 11th greatest accomplishment of my life was being the first to post that we had just signed Drew Brees.
#12 was Team Whiteshadowen winning the poster draft last year.
I think maybe I need a life?

The simple fact that I answered this question on a Tuesday night at almost midnight should say something. The Saints have not played a game in almost 2 months, and I am ready for it to start again. We have about 6 months until we play a real game, I have a wedding in 4 months, a major job transfer in 2 weeks and I am spending as much time as I can on SR. I am a fan.

I check whenever I can. For instance today, I was really hoping for a 30 page thread regarding Zach Thomas.

I Get On All The Time I Love Fa And The Draft I Just Hate When There Is No News At All

Ditto....i'm on it at work, in my car (cell phone has internet) then when i get home i'm on the computer and the tv is on NFL Network / Sportscenter.

Option A, but only during the first few days when all the big names get signed. After that I only get on a few times a day. Last year I didn't get on the entire offseason for the most part. I just can't seem to pull the plug this year for some reason and find myself coming here ever few hours still :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom