During the KNEE play, (1 Viewer)

Married a bucs fan???? Now that's TRUE LOVE! Hey he had his moment when they won the Superbowl and I'm sure he rubbed it in your face. It's our turn now! So do y'all make any side bets when the Saints and Bucs play each other?

Actually we have a +14 year on going bet. If either of our teams win the superbowl, we will get tickets to the next home game and both wear the winning team jersey. He made me do that a few years ago and so now it must be my turn to get even....:ezbill:

well it's a kneel down formation, so everyone knows.

Typically it's "polite" and "good sportsmanship" to respect the kneel down. That said, sometimes some players try to lay some hits even on kneel downs (and fights often break out when that happens).

In the PHI @ NO game, it almost looked like PHI was sending extra rushers during the kneeldowns prior to the gamewinner by Carney. If you still have the game on yer TiVo, check it out. It's pretty classy of them.

Freaking clowns. The pick from Stallworth is gonna be a HIGH third rounder.

And allows us to focus on what's really important...hating the Falcons
This my new favorite quote for the rest of the season!

In the PHI @ NO game, it almost looked like PHI was sending extra rushers during the kneeldowns prior to the gamewinner by Carney. If you still have the game on yer TiVo, check it out. It's pretty classy of them.

That's a different situation. We weren't running out the clock at the end of certain victory, we were setting up a kill shot. I have no problem with the Iggles doing whatever they could to rattle us.

This can work to force a fumble. Hate to say I have seen but I think it was Hebert when he played for the saints lost a ball on a kneel down and cost us a game. I wish I could remember the game but it is fuzzy and long ago....

lol.. Jim Mora is the only "Outkast".. "Iriony" huh? (bad joke)

Yep that shows the mutual respect that Payton and Gruden have of each other. I thought they were crazy to kneel the ball with over 2 mintues to go! Then again, i have Fantasy football teams with Deuce and Bush on them, so I guess I just really wanted another score! :9:

Anyway, Payton showed good class and respect by calling the kneel down. THen Gruden showed that same respect by just taking their time and running the ball up the middle on 2 plays instead of trying to air it out. It may just be me, but I thought that it was a nice thing to see.

I agree with this 100%

It is also wise not to give division rivals motivation for future years to play harder because we ran up the score.

Kneeling was the respectful, professional, Champion way to do things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom