Dustin Hopkins ST player of the month (1 Viewer)

You did not just say a 60 yard FG is makeable by most kickers. :smilielol:

Typo buddy, he did miss a 60, but the 50 he missed is very make able and the difference from us having a goose egg in W column. And a W the first week coulda have built momentum the other way instead of our season being over before October started....

His missed kick against the raiders was the difference between us winning and losing, not a chip shot but from 50 it's very make able by most kickers.

And all the reports I read had Hopkins winning the battle and looking better in camp. It was kind of a shock that he was cut. I remember drafting him on my ff team that year based on those reports before preseason ended.

Despite Zach Hocker's big night, Saints' kicker competition still too close to call

K Zach Hocker impresses, but competition still too close to call

Typo buddy, he did miss a 60, but the 50 he missed is very make able and the difference from us having a goose egg in W column. And a W the first week coulda have built momentum the other way instead of our season being over before October started....

Sure it was.

Yup. He missed a 50 yarder too. Then the next game he nails a 50 yarder. So far, for a rookie, he's kicking well. And we signed him kind of spur of the moment...except it wasn't because Payton was that impressed.

If this guy becomes the Saints kicker for the next 10 years, Hopkins will be an afterthought.

Its about development. A guy with a lot of raw talent, but no one to develop him. He aint gonna do anything. Thats what wrong with the Saints right now. We have poor coaches cant develop anyone into a good player.

Oh good, another one of these threads...

I was just about to start a thread on whether or not we should trade Brees for Hopkins but I think this thread covers it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom