Dustin Hopkins (1 Viewer)

post-65679-bart-simpson-k-gif-imgur-tumbl-iSqv.gif

Some people live in the past and some look to the future. When I think of our new kicker, all I can think is how great it is that we have a kicker that Sean has faith in. Maybe the revolving door will finally stop. How many good kickers has Sean cut on a knee jerk reaction after missing 1 or 2 field goals or extra points. I remember when this fan base called for Carney's head and hated him for years because of 1 missed extra point. But he ended up a mainstay under Sean. If Sean has faith and we give this "kid" a chance and it turns out great, awesome. I for one think he looked really good yesterday. Let's give him time. Sean has faith so should we. Maybe he won't go for it from 4 and 10 at the 35 yard line anymore. Kick the dang field goal and take the points.

Yeah I wanted Hopkins too... Last Year!

The ship has sailed on that.

Here's to Lutz becoming a better kicker!

Hopkins? Who Dat?!

Wait...Hopkins played for the Saints? I wasn't aware of that because there hasn't been a thread about it since the 16 weekly threads about it last season.

Glad we're all on the same page now.

comparing kickers in practice situations seems rather difficult. It's like comparing pga golfers you've never seen before on the driving range. They all hit it well.

however, you only have to be right once and you have him for over a decade barring a vanderagt scenario.

Payton hasn't had one in his decade tenure here. Carney doesn't really count as he couldn't be relied upon from anything 50+

Did anyone notice on our misses if the snap and/or hold was bad? Maybe that's the problem at times?

Lutz is gonna be here for a while. Tremendous upside and a cannon for a leg. Already won me a few games on Madden.

I think lutz will be gone before the end of the season. Use your eyes instead of what the coach says. I hope I am wrong and he the the next Morton Anderson, but I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone really have any confidence that had we kept Hopkins, he wouldve been 25-28 last year?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom