DUUUUUVALLLL (Jacksonville, FL) Saints fan thread (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
There is another thread on the general forum, but this one might be a little bit more easy to find. Here's a link to the prior thread: https://saintsreport.com/threads/saints-fans-in-the-jacksonville-florida-area.328620/#post-5680440

Any idea of where Saints fans unite in Jacksonville? Huge city...lots of bars. If I had to guess, Jacksonville probably has one of the larger Saints fan populations of any city in the country, considering that it is in the South and it is a huge military population/retiree population.

- Gumbo YaYa's appears to be prior hang out, but it has since closed.
- Doughsserts was a fantastic dessert place that was owned by a Saints fan, but that has since been turned into a food truck operation because COVID sucks.
- I personally think that the best Cajun restaurant in town is Mackie's Munchies. PHENOMINAL po-boys/beignets/etc. Owner/primary cook is from Lake Charles. The problem is that it is located in Orange Park, and actually pretty far down Blanding Blvd (pretty close to the Middleburg border), I'm not sure if they have a liquor license, and they have moved to a more "to go" business during COVID.
- Copeland's is a solid restaurant but not a sports bar

There is another thread on the general forum, but this one might be a little bit more easy to find. Here's a link to the prior thread: https://saintsreport.com/threads/saints-fans-in-the-jacksonville-florida-area.328620/#post-5680440

Any idea of where Saints fans unite in Jacksonville? Huge city...lots of bars. If I had to guess, Jacksonville probably has one of the larger Saints fan populations of any city in the country, considering that it is in the South and it is a huge military population/retiree population.

- Gumbo YaYa's appears to be prior hang out, but it has since closed.
- Doughsserts was a fantastic dessert place that was owned by a Saints fan, but that has since been turned into a food truck operation because COVID sucks.
- I personally think that the best Cajun restaurant in town is Mackie's Munchies. PHENOMINAL po-boys/beignets/etc. Owner/primary cook is from Lake Charles. The problem is that it is located in Orange Park, and actually pretty far down Blanding Blvd (pretty close to the Middleburg border), I'm not sure if they have a liquor license, and they have moved to a more "to go" business during COVID.
- Copeland's is a solid restaurant but not a sports bar
I’m glad I found this post! My son and his family moved to St John’s county a few years ago and my wife and I visit regularly. It would be great to watch the games with other Saints fans. Thanks!!

We finally found a house in St Augustine in the Creeks Crossing subdivision and will close mid-October. I’m still looking for a place to watch the Saints nearby. Mackies Munchies is 45 minutes away so am hoping there’s a spot a lot closer. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom