Saints DVR alert: Cam Jordan player's choice on NFL Network Tues June 22 (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Should be fun to hear Cam talk about the Saints and his career.

Here are a few highlights from the schedule (Eastern Time)
Noon - A Football Life - Mean Joe Greene
1pm - Super Bowl XLIV
3:30 - Rewind NFL draft 2011
4:00 - Eagles at Saints MNF 2012

Love me some Cam… and seeing the Saints stuff he chooses will be cool… but the Vikings stuff for his Pops will be 😴

Love me some Cam… and seeing the Saints stuff he chooses will be cool… but the Vikings stuff for his Pops will be 😴
Yeah, his father, Steve Jordan, was like a 4-5x Pro-Bowler who's probably one of the best TEs in Vikings franchise history. He played for 13 seasons (1982-94), when the Vikes first moved indoors to Metrodome from previously playing for over 2 decades in one of the coldest, inhospitable brutal outdoor stadium environments. A Vikings home game from the late 60's-early 80's, from mid-November-early January meant opposing NFL teams, players had to endure and cope with Antarctic-like conditions in freezing temperatures, wind chills, and blinding snow storms that resemble some epic old Norse Eric the Red or Vinland sagas. Jordan was actually voted in to Vikings teams' Ring of Honor. So, Cameron Jordan was raised in and exposed to the NFL world very early on in his life.

Should be fun to hear Cam talk about the Saints and his career.

Here are a few highlights from the schedule (Eastern Time)
Noon - A Football Life - Mean Joe Greene
1pm - Super Bowl XLIV
3:30 - Rewind NFL draft 2011
4:00 - Eagles at Saints MNF 2012
Interesting choice for the 4 p.m. slot. The win over Philly in 2012 came during the bounty fiasco season. Team clawed it’s way into the playoff hunt for a few minutes late in the year, with Brees and Jordan being the leaders they were born to be. I think P-Rob had either a pick or fumble return TD that night; can’t remember which.

Interesting choice for the 4 p.m. slot. The win over Philly in 2012 came during the bounty fiasco season. Team clawed it’s way into the playoff hunt for a few minutes late in the year, with Brees and Jordan being the leaders they were born to be. I think P-Rob had either a pick or fumble return TD that night; can’t remember which.

P-Rob 99yd INT return!!!!

Thanks for posting this. I recorded them and I have to say I don't undertand why he picked the 2018 Atlanta game. Matt Ryan absolutely torched the Saints D for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns. Ridley chewed the DBs up and spit them out.

Other than that, it was interesting watching these games but it made me think: the more things change the more they stay the same. The D can't seem to cover tight ends, stop the running backs coming out of the backfield, stop giving up huge plays, stop getting penalties, or tackle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom