DVR alert: Reggie on Ellen Mardi Gras show (now with link to video clip) (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ellen DeGeneres Show

Check your local listing as this is a syndicated show.

Reggie Bush of the NFL's New Orleans Saints is featured on a Mardi Gras-themed show.

he's done and continues to do so much for the city that it hurts to hear people badmouth him

That was absolutely awesome. Seven hundred dollars in his wallet. I'd better be going to the bank if I had that kind of cash..

That was absolutely awesome. Seven hundred dollars in his wallet. I'd better be going to the bank if I had that kind of cash..

Wow thats all Kim left him with. The guy used to be a millionnaire now look at em. j/k:mwink:

Reggie is a genuinely kind person. I truly pray that he has an outstanding season if only for his generosity. I like the fact that he acknowledged Eli Manning's struggles and how wonderful it was to see him win a Superbowl ring. It is my hope that the same occurs for Reggie because he is very dedicated and very capable of being a great player. He has come under a lot of criticism--some fair, some unfair. But I'll say this. I spoke to Reggie about two weeks ago and he sounded like a person who learned a lot while watching from the sideline for the last month of the season. I would not be surprised if he has a banner season if he can stay healthy.

Reggie's got it going and well spoken in the spotlight, especially to be on the ball and whip out his wallet like he did.

Way to go Reggie, good job representing NOLA.

Reg-gie! Reg-gie! Reg-gie! The SAINTS (and NOLA) are so lucky to have this guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom