Dwayne Allen? (1 Viewer)

HAGZILLA

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He’s going into the last year of his contract where he is owed just over $7M, I don’t see the patriots paying this, why are your guys thoughts? I think he’s a good athlete and blocking TE.

He’s going into the last year of his contract where he is owed just over $7M, I don’t see the patriots paying this, why are your guys thoughts? I think he’s a good athlete and blocking TE.
If they're looking to replace Hoomanawanui, sure. He's not going to solve the Saints offensive production issues.

Last edited:

I dont think Allen's the type of player who can attack the seams and threaten you w/his field stretching abilities. But the guy is a legit blocker, can move the chains, and would be a legit threat in the RZ. He also has the skills to be a safety valve-type receiver. When he was healthy, look back at how he was on the Colts. He was Luck's check down on a lot of those off script plays. Dont know if Allen would be the answer at TE, but i know he'd def part of the solution. No offense to Hill, but I'd 100% take him over the guys we have at the position right now.

If he is released I would definitely have interest

Wasn't MW supposed to be one of the new stars coming into the league? It just proves most of the draft gurus are just reaching for anything to flap their gums about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom