Dwayne Haskins Dead @ 24 (1 Viewer)

South Florida drivers are wild.
Yes.
Florida drivers in general are wild. Everytime I head there I always have the thought, "Florida, a state where the speed limit is just a guideline."
Yep.......has alot to do with Florida being a melting pot. Lots of tourists and residents from all over the world end up here.

All those driving habits blended all in one state = keep your head on a swivel

Walking along 595, neat the 95 interchange. Hit by a dump truck. Some of these drivers are insane. But, so is walking along 595. I wonder who was at fault.

I drive 595 to 95 every day. Just a bit further west from the fatality.

Walking along 595, neat the 95 interchange. Hit by a dump truck. Some of these drivers are insane. But, so is walking along 595. I wonder who was at fault.

Well, the dump truck should have a dash cam if it's County.

It really seems like a his demons finally got him. RIP. A dump truck doesn't come out of nowhere to kill you, either. Can't find anything about a broken down car.

It would have to be some super gross negligence on the driver that goes through a lot of training and those dump truck has eye tracking detector for when eyes are off the road. When their eyes are off the road... They get nonstop alarm and it gets recorded.

RIP to the young man.

Walking along anything down there is a suicide mission

I lived in a few areas prior to leaving s Florida ...Coral Gables, Davie, Pembroke and Plantation...Worked in coral springs was in school in Miami shores ...travel with the construction, traffic, those right lane drivers, lose pipes and objects on 95 flying into cars...everything I'm sure you are aware was just too much ....i had to get outta there man.

Yes.

Yep.......has alot to do with Florida being a melting pot. Lots of tourists and residents from all over the world end up here.

All those driving habits blended all in one state = keep your head on a swivel

Yep....you think driving in Florida is bad, go to London or just about any European country.

It's almost like a nationwide competition on the road each day to see who can be the worst, biggest jerk driver of the day or to see who can pull off the most dare-devil traffic jerk move.

I saw this and couldn't believe it that's very sad and unfortunate what happened to him condolences to his family.

I was right there not that long ago, a couple of times actually...I wonder why one would be walking there, especially a man of his status.

Well, the dump truck should have a dash cam if it's County.

It really seems like a his demons finally got him. RIP. A dump truck doesn't come out of nowhere to kill you, either. Can't find anything about a broken down car.

It would have to be some super gross negligence on the driver that goes through a lot of training and those dump truck has eye tracking detector for when eyes are off the road. When their eyes are off the road... They get nonstop alarm and it gets recorded.

I know you don't need anyone's approval for your thoughts, but I am definitely not really feeling this commentary, sorry.

Schefter said he got out of his car on an expressway and the vehicle struck him. Sad...

Man that's dangerous. One time I ran out of gas on the interstate in Dallas and had to put gas in it with cars zooming by. I won't do it if I don't have to. I've had two flat tires on the interstate and I stay in the car and call roadside assistance.

Not sure I'd blame this one on the driver. It's an interstate ......you don't expect people to be crossing lanes of traffic on foot.

"He was attempting to cross the westbound lanes of Interstate 595 when there was oncoming traffic," Miranda said in an emailed statement

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom