Dwayne Haskins Remind's Me Of Jamarcus Russell: (Strictly on the Field Though) (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Almost similar in size but Russell is probably a little taller. Haskins throws a nice deep ball just like Jamarcus did when he was at LSU. I think he might end up in Washington. Any thoughts?

haha yea he is a big black quarterback, lets compare him to russell...

Jk, i watched many osu games this year. Haskins is a true qb, guy can make reads and put the ball on the money.

I remember russells assessment out of college was he was just big and can throw far.

By no means am i saying haskins will pan out in the nfl, but i would say he is a much better qb prospect coming out of college than russell was.

Jk, i watched many osu games this year. Haskins is a true qb, guy can make reads and put the ball on the money.

I remember russells assessment out of college was he was just big and can throw far.

By no means am i saying haskins will pan out in the nfl, but i would say he is a much better qb prospect coming out of college than russell was.
Big Black Qb? What does that have to do with it?

Not sure why you take offense to the comparison. I see it more as a compliment. Russell had all world talent when he came out. The reason he busted wasn’t because of his talent. It’s because he was lazy and didn’t care.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom