Dyatlov Pass Incident (1 Viewer)

any new theories on this?? :shrug:

one of the women was missing her tongue, ya'll...

Avalanche or some sort of weather related force, dementia brought on by extreme cold, furry little things eating easily accessible parts of the dead bodies.

'furry little things' in the freezing cold, with several feet of snow on the ground?? i don't see it...

What was the condition of the area when she was killed? That's the great unknown and her tongue was probably eaten when she was relatively freshly dead.

She dies. tongue gets eaten, snow falls and covers body, and she's found.

any new theories on this?? :shrug:

It... It 'twas... soap poisoning!

blind.jpg

Can anyone believe anything reported on an incident from USSR vintage 1959?

Maybe this guy snuck up on the group and pummeled them...

khrushchev_shoe1.jpg

Well it doesn't make any sense that anyone would only be in their underwear in that type of weather, even to sleep inside of a tent. I imagine being 30 below outside, the tent isn't going to be toasty enough to want to strip to your skivvies for ANYTHING.

+1

I have been in -40 when I flew to Thule, Greenland. Just to help grasp how cold that is, it is the point where fahrenheit and celsius meet and after -40 fahrenheit actually becomes colder than celsius. Our aircraft requires extreme cold weather maintenance such as wiping the landing gear struts down with hydraulic fluid, engines require pre-heaters down the intakes, etc.

Urine froze instantly on the ground and beer turned to slightly slushy once opened.

No way, now how a tent or sleeping bag would provide enough warmth to be sleeping in skivvies.

Am I too far off saying this seems like Yeti sightings myths in Nepal only here they attacked instead of reportedly seen. This has a similar feel to it with some Area 51, Plum Island features to it. Related topic, its speculated that one leading scientist conducting experiments on Plum was a former SS colonel whose soldiers used lice-infested pathegens to flush out Jewish fighters during the Warsaw ghetto uprising October 1942-March 1943.

They developed film found from the skiers. I thought radiation damages unexposed film?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom