Dyatlov Pass Incident (1 Viewer)

BUMP FOR THIS POST.

Anyone?

I thought this was explained on page 3 or 4 of this thread? Doesn't seem very mysterious after reading the articles.

Ill tell u the one that spooks me. I saw it on Unsolved Mysteries a few years ago. It was the case of Blair Adams. Did anyone see this?

Here is a link: Blair Adams - Unsolved Mysteries Wiki

Some things it doesnt tell u are that his pants were inside out, but still on his feet, as if someone had tried to take them off. His pockets were pulled inside out, yet no money or jewelry were taken. And a blow to the stomach? They never said that, they said that his stomach had ruptured, probably due to a blow, but that there were no external injuries.

Also, the deal with the keys is that he drove to the gas station, but when he got back in his car, the keys didn't fit the ignition. Just weird stuff like that. Oh, and it didnt make sense that he bought a one way ticket because a round trip ticket to DC was less than half the price. And, he actually bought tickets to a different place (cant remember where) before turning them back in and getting refunded.

Were nine hardy skiers who died in the Siberian snow 55 years ago driven MAD by freak wind patterns? Author claims modern weather science has SOLVED the 1959 'Dyatlov Pass' incident

Read more: Were nine hardy skiers who died in the Siberian snow 55 years ago driven MAD by freak wind patterns? Author claims modern weather science has SOLVED the 1959 'Dyatlov Pass' incident | Mail Online

For anyone wanting more, a pair of interviews about this from the delightfully titled Failure Magazine:

The Dyatlov Pass incident explained by modern science | Failure magazine

Return to Dead Mountain - Kármán vortex street, infrasound at Dyatlov Pass | Failure magazine

Were nine hardy skiers who died in the Siberian snow 55 years ago driven MAD by freak wind patterns? Author claims modern weather science has SOLVED the 1959 'Dyatlov Pass' incident

I've made wind before that would drive you mad.

A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass in Russia’s Ural Mountains where nine hikers mysteriously died in 1959. Emergency services have reportedly momentarily lost contact with the group.
An unidentified body has been discovered by tourist-hikers at the infamous Dyatlov pass in Sverdlovskaya region, according to local security officials. A group of nine tourists reportedly from Perm contacted emergency services overnight on Friday.

https://www.rt.com/news/328454-body-found-dyatlov-pass/

47081-bigthumbnail.jpg

The Dyatlov pass was named after the leader of the hiking group that went missing

Their plan was to trek 350 kilometers on skis through the forests and Northern Urals to Mount Otorten (which is translated from the local Mansi language as ‘Don’t go There’)

the group’s tent was found on the slope of the Mount Kholat Syakhl (“Mountain of the Dead” in Mansi)

The guy that found the pass goes missing. You have two mountains named "Don't Go There" and "Mountain of the Dead". And people decide they want to hike it?

Oh those crazy Ivan's...

Last edited:
30d2bde7eb37a8c4733aa1db88e6e147.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out some reviews of Dyatlov Pass on Google Maps.

Some of the translations did not come out very well.

"Very beautiful place, but my wife died with no clothes on and without her left arm."

Google Maps Link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom