Dyatlov Pass Incident (2 Viewers)

Well, the original campsite had not been buried by an avalanche, so that wouldn't have caused them to flee-- though I believe that the four that were found months later may have been hit by an avalanche after leaving the tent. Whatever it was, it must have been absolutely terrifying since they had to know that they were basically committing suicide by leaving the tent in those conditions.

How could military tests cause what happened to the bodies - no external injuries but trauma? That is weird. But who the hell made that determination?
Also - if it were military why would some have no injuries and others have severe injury? I mean that can be explained, but it still seems odd.

As for the clothes. The ones they found with clothes could have taken some of the clothes that were peviously on the ones found naked. Also, I think it is common for people suffering from hypothermia to remove their clothes.

How could military tests cause what happened to the bodies - no external injuries but trauma? That is weird. But who the hell made that determination?
Also - if it were military why would some have no injuries and others have severe injury? I mean that can be explained, but it still seems odd.

Well they offer some explanation and some very good circumstantial evidence in the article I linked. An avalanche, a concussive (as opposed to explosive) force, etc

Well they offer some explanation and some very good circumstantial evidence in the article I linked. An avalanche, a concussive (as opposed to explosive) force, etc

Still - avalanche doesn;t seem likely cause the tent was found above the snow and no other evidence of an avalanche.
Some sort of military testing seems unlikely because of the lack of environmental damage.

About the lack of external injuries - what does that mean? Who made that determination?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom