E & I Services (1 Viewer)

Big Dave

I'm crushing your head
Reaction score
Just started a new sales job for an E&I firm called Prime Electrical. My office is based in Lafayette and we handle all things E&I for industrial and petrochem and we specialize in heat trace technology. I know lots of guys around here work in some of these fields, so hit me with a PM if you think we could help each other out.
BTW, my job description includes buying a lot of lunches and playing a lot of golf if that helps sweeten the pot. :cool:

Just started a new sales job for an E&I firm called Prime Electrical. My office is based in Lafayette and we handle all things E&I for industrial and petrochem and we specialize in heat trace technology. I know lots of guys around here work in some of these fields, so hit me with a PM if you think we could help each other out.
BTW, my job description includes buying a lot of lunches and playing a lot of golf if that helps sweeten the pot. :cool:

Do you guys have any contract positions open on per diem jobs? My father just retired from Dow chemical. He wants to hit the road working a few per diem jobs to travel and stay busy. After Mardi Gras ofcourse. PM me your e-mail address and I can pass it on to him if you guys are looking for any experienced techs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom