E-Ink tattoos (1 Viewer)

TheDeparted

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ThinkGeek

What do you do when you want a tattoo but don't want the commitment of permanent ink? The moodInq system is a breakthrough in tattoo technology, using a skin-safe proprietary E ink encapsulated pigment system that lasts a lifetime but can be configured to display any design (or none!) to suit your mood. So how does it work? We have partnered with leading physicians and technicians in the cosmetic surgery industry to implant the E ink grid, called a canvas. The canvas can go anywhere on your body and be configured to the size and shape of the body party you'd like to ink. After a short healing period (usually 2-3 days), you can begin using the moodInq software included with your kit to change your canvas to display the tattoo you desire!
[...]
Once the implantation process is complete, changing your tattoo is easy and quick with the moodInq Wand. Just fire up the tattoo design software and choose your design from our database of over 100,000 tattoo designs. Resize, flip and crop your images, add text, or even upload your own designs. Plug in the wand to your computer via USB and simply run the wand over the canvas to configure the E Ink capsules in the canvas to display your chosen design.

moodinq_grid_zoom.jpg

moodinq_list_zoom.jpg

Yeah, wait until Anonymous gets a hold of the software.

BTW, you may have seen something before, but the article link ends with "pfm=AprilFools_rightcolumn_NewStuffFTW_15", and ends with a "Haha, April Fools" image.

Color me skeptical, but if it's for realz playa, then it'll bring a whole new level to the 'Betcha I've got your name tattooed on my butt' bar trick

I bet you wish you knew about this stuff before you got your tramp stamp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom