Saints E. Sanders coming up on Spotscenter [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I remember the days when no one wanted to come here. Now we have guys like Emmanuel Sanders that want to play here. It's amazing the cultural change that has happened since Payton and Brees came here.

I'm so excited (said for the 3rd time in 3 Sanders threads) to have him as a Saint. The missing piece indeed. Great times to be a Saints fan!

Winter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I've only ever gotten to know E. Sanders in his time in SF. The dude went OFF against us. I will stand by the value an initial interview holds not only with an NFL player but with any employee at a company. These initial interviews, his reactions about being a Saints are huge implications on his character and are the reason for my buy in on this guy. A dawg with winner's mentality

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've only ever gotten to know E. Sanders in his time in SF. The dude went OFF against us. I will stand by the value an initial interview holds not only with an NFL player but with any employee at a company. These initial interviews, his reactions about being a Saints are huge implications on his character and are the reason for my buy in on this guy. A dawg with winner's mentality
Would you believe me if I told you that the Steelers once had Sanders, Antonio Brown, and Mike Wallace as their WRs, at the same time?

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom