Saints E. Sanders coming up on Spotscenter [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Just watched it on youtube - Looks like his grandmaw was pushing for him to sign with the Saints. They are from a small country town in Texas and it's close to home.

SP texted him and said go watch the last 12 years of film. He said I don't need too I've been watching from afar and I want to be a part of it. He said two hours later his signed:) and called his grandmaw. Cool story. Looks like another great locker room guy.

Can you post that link please?

NVM...

Last edited:
I remember the days when no one wanted to come here. Now we have guys like Emmanuel Sanders that want to play here. It's amazing the cultural change that has happened since Payton and Brees came here.

I'm so excited (said for the 3rd time in 3 Sanders threads) to have him as a Saint. The missing piece indeed. Great times to be a Saints fan!

I've only ever gotten to know E. Sanders in his time in SF. The dude went OFF against us. I will stand by the value an initial interview holds not only with an NFL player but with any employee at a company. These initial interviews, his reactions about being a Saints are huge implications on his character and are the reason for my buy in on this guy. A dawg with winner's mentality

I've only ever gotten to know E. Sanders in his time in SF. The dude went OFF against us. I will stand by the value an initial interview holds not only with an NFL player but with any employee at a company. These initial interviews, his reactions about being a Saints are huge implications on his character and are the reason for my buy in on this guy. A dawg with winner's mentality
Would you believe me if I told you that the Steelers once had Sanders, Antonio Brown, and Mike Wallace as their WRs, at the same time?

Still pinching myself about this signing. I’m starting to bruise.

I was really impressed. Articulate, well-mannered.

He really wanted to come to play with Drew and Sean.

And I love that he reminded everyone to keep working on social distancing.

I've always really liked him. Seems like a very smart, good guy. He could definitely go into broadcasting after football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom