E3: will there be megatonz this year?? (1 Viewer)

Was CIV 6 shown?

From the little bit I've seen of Civ 6, it kinda looks like it got the Sim City treatment, took out all the micro managing and tried to streamline it into quicker paced games.

But I like the slow plodding micromanagement that has made the series what it is. We will see I guess, competition made them shake up the dynamic of the game.

From the little bit I've seen of Civ 6, it kinda looks like it got the Sim City treatment, took out all the micro managing and tried to streamline it into quicker paced games.

But I like the slow plodding micromanagement that has made the series what it is. We will see I guess, competition made them shake up the dynamic of the game.

I thought Civ Rev was a good alternative for streamlining it.

That is good for mobile/handheld versions of the game, yea its a console game, but I prefer Civ 5 to Rev about a billion to 1.

i think it will be interesting to see what they do with it...it appears that the hack and slash combat will still be a major part...maybe some RPG elements would be nice

Just as long as they don't do a 3 chapter boy training montage like AC 3.

Just as long as they don't do a 3 chapter boy training montage like AC 3.

and that killed the entire series for me. I know many games are repetitive, but AC just seems like the most repetitive game ever made. Maybe its also the fact that there are 40 iterations of AC and its only be around for about 9 years.

Unless you want to collect materials and craft. Awe Pop is ready for an MMORPG.

the whole point of me liking games like the Witcher and Fallout is so i don't have to play with anyone else

and that killed the entire series for me. I know many games are repetitive, but AC just seems like the most repetitive game ever made. Maybe its also the fact that there are 40 iterations of AC and its only be around for about 9 years.

Yeah, Ezio is still the gold standard. Those three were the best.

I liked the story in AC 3, but they really could have removed the multi chapter training montage, but it did fit the story.

After that, they decided to just remove most of the story just for game play. The ships were cool, but Black Flag, by far, had the weakest story (Can't talk about Unity, because I didn't play it).

The latest one in London was ok, but felt almost as repetitive as AC1.

Change AC to most Ubi-soft games. Many I've played are structurally the same. Far Cry, Watch Dogs, AC.

Change AC to most Ubi-soft games. Many I've played are structurally the same. Far Cry, Watch Dogs, AC.

AC = Poop, Watch Dogs = Double Poop, Far Cry = Fun.

Shadow of Mordor = The ****, Batman = The ****, Mad Max started out fun, got super repetitive real fast.

Some Open Parkour games are just better than others.

Dying Light got repetitive but is still more fun than AC.

widge is going to cry when i take his lunch money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom