E3: will there be megatonz this year?? (3 Viewers)

We Happy Few ,Detroit and Recore seem like the only three interesting original games to me. A Spider-Man by Insomniac should be really good ,especially after what they learned in the action mechanics of Sunset Overdrive. No interest what so ever in Days Gone. So tired of post-apocalyptic zombie anything.

Horizon Zero Dawn looks promising. Can't wait to play Gears. The Last Guardian is also an original idea,I just don't think it's going to be good. Kojima's game doesn't exist and will probably look nothing like that trailer when it comes out in 2021.

I think VR with controller is fine. My beef is with the motion controls. If I wanted to sweat, I'd go outside.

God of War: Bearded :17:

Day's Gone: Zombie Edition :17:

Infamous Spiderman :17:

Naked Daryl and Dead Whales :shrug:

Last Giant Birdog :freak7:

Detroit: Deus Ex :shrug:

Spiderman looked pretty sick. I think that one will be fun to play.

I don't like the new direction of God of War. I want raging bloodlust, not shake controller to tussle childs hair. Hopefully the kid dies early on and Kratos loses it.

I don't like the new direction of God of War. I want raging bloodlust, not shake controller to tussle childs hair. Hopefully the kid dies early on and Kratos loses it.

It's 2016. It's about time we had a single-father raising emotionally scarred child sim.

You know the set up is that Kratos will die and the kid somehow becomes the new God of War..

Kinda like RDR..

Ok, I have no idea, but I know that would make you guys squirm the most.

i think it will be interesting to see what they do with it...it appears that the hack and slash combat will still be a major part...maybe some RPG elements would be nice

maybe some RPG elements would be nice

collecting the devilmaycry onimusha dots and unlocking skills is about as RPG as GoW is going to get.

Unless you want to collect materials and craft. Awe Pop is ready for an MMORPG.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom