EA Bringing back NCAA Football (2 Viewers)

Thanks. Degenerative disease that struck while I was in the military, which they'd made me get a waiver for as they could tell what was happening. I've had 7 surgeries on my eyes, tha transplants helped me to see to get my kids grown and such, take care of my family....very thankful. After 20 some odd years the new corneas have been destroyed by the disease too, but that's ok...I'm beyond thankful for what little sight I have left and the ability to have seen at all. They're actually about to release a movie about my surgeon...Dr. Ming Wang. He's the best in the world, was at Vandy when he did my eyes...has his own vision institute now. I was the 2nd person in the USA to have a lasik on top of a transplanted eye. Pretty cool.

The movie is called Sight if ya wanna check it out, good luck with y'all's lasik. 😊

That's a challenging journey, I can't imagine going through that. Adversity can be relentless, I hope your spirit remains strong. Your perspective certainly helps. I'm glad you were able to cross paths with Dr. Ming Wang and have that opportunity though. Just watched the trailer and it looks pretty inspiring! What a life changing individual he is, cool stuff.

Appreciate it, just started to educate ourselves. I was told I shouldn't watch the surgery videos before doing it though haha.

That's a challenging journey, I can't imagine going through that. Adversity can be relentless, I hope your spirit remains strong. Your perspective certainly helps. I'm glad you were able to cross paths with Dr. Ming Wang and have that opportunity though. Just watched the trailer and it looks pretty inspiring! What a life changing individual he is, cool stuff.

Appreciate it, just started to educate ourselves. I was told I shouldn't watch the surgery videos before doing it though haha.
Man I'm so thankful for Dr. Wang, fo sho. And thank you for the kind words, I'm great and thankful for my many many blessings.

Yeah I'd not watch the vids, but lasik is (should always be) very easy....comparatively speaking. lol y'all will be good! 😊

I’m starting an NCAA league on PlayStation if anyone is interested.

I claimed LSU already.

I also have a Madden league but I have the Saints

lol, dunno how claiming LSU is going to go over.

what does the fancy superlatives for nerds have anything to do with them not using Madden's engine to slightly tweak the game for college rules? Why would they waste money building a new engine? They didn't. It will still be animation locked like madden. They just have to get Dynasty mode right, that's what people want.

We're in it now. This is the time when the news and updates and info start to flow. Was like that back in the day and it looks like they're following the same format. Also, seems like gameplay footage is coming tomorrow.

The way they created body zones that impact injury/fatigue/performance in those regions is amazing. Reminds me of what you see in some wrestling games. Makes a ton of sense. Makes the Sports med side of me really happy.

In case I haven't said it in this thread before (and I'm pretty sure I have), I'm going to lose sleep because of this game. I already know it.

I know I'm not the only one absolutely loving the flood of info coming out. This video goes through a TON of stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom