Each Team’s Last Losing Season (1 Viewer)

2014 through 2016 felt like the weirdest 3-year Purgatory / Groundhog Day as a Saints fan.

Rough start.......get to 0.500........then stumble some more, making sure to go exactly 7-9 each time.
Even weirder the Saints could’ve won the division one of those years too.

2014 through 2016 felt like the weirdest 3-year Purgatory / Groundhog Day as a Saints fan.

Rough start.......get to 0.500........then stumble some more, making sure to go exactly 7-9 each time.
2014 was the worst for me. That team coming out of a decent 2013 year was so disappointing. Started out with having the worst draft in recent history. Expectation was high. Signed Gallette to a mega deal. Signed the biggest free agent safety. Expected a "Seattle type" defense. 2015 was clean up time and trying to fixed everything. Defense continue to struggle. Had a bunch of no name and undrafted starting. 2016 we started to draft better and guys were playing hard. Won some good games but wasn't enough to overcome the best teams that year.

Wow with Pittsburgh. Pretty Amazing. Im also suprised N.O has one of the longest streaks and pretty much everyone else has had a losing season since 19m

The steelers have come close to not having that long of a stretch. They've had a few 8-8 seasons in those years

This is why the NFL remains so popular. With the exception of a handful of franchises, it really could be your year, any year. And even for the terrible franchises, all it takes is getting the right Head Coach and Quarterback combination to suddenly become an annual playoff team.

I really wouldn’t have though the Chiefs would be 2012. I guess everybody just thinks of the Broncos in that era.

Andy Reid is something special.
It's crazy how some of the Chief's fanbase hate Alex Smith where he is a main reason the Chiefs have the foundation that they do now. I mean, they wanted to give that man a Super Bowl ring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom