Eagles could help us and possibly beat Rams? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hear me out. Defending Super Bowl champs. Winners of 2 in a row, go to Dallas and pull off the upset. That gets them flying high going to LA tied for division lead on a 3 game streak. Then bam they knock off the rams. Ahhhh never mind. What was I thinking lol?

Anything could happen in Dallas. Division rivals that hate each other.

But the Rams, after a slugfest in Dallas......will blow them out IMO.

Only chance for a Rams loss is to the Bears... and I don't think they lose that one either. People need to accept the #2 seed and the fact that we will beat them in LA (NFC Champ Game).... that's the most likely outcome and always has been given their schedule VS ours.

Anything can happen. Key player has to leave the game, bad outing, etc. There is no guarantee that they will win out or that we will either. I want a 1st round bye and a home game in the dome. For some of our guys that would be their first playoff game. I want that to be home. HFA would be nice though.

Their passing defense is not good. Rams will shread them. Eagles may be able to put up points in the 20s but I give them a 5% chance of beating LA.

Only chance for a Rams loss is to the Bears... and I don't think they lose that one either. People need to accept the #2 seed and the fact that we will beat them in LA (NFC Champ Game).... that's the most likely outcome and always has been given their schedule VS ours.

You are probably right, but if anyone should know anything can happen, it's us. We just saw it last week. We were absolutely the most dominant team in the league going into that game and we lost to a 6-5 team.

Last edited:
The remaining games on the Rams schedule get steadily easier in their last 4 games (Bears, Eagles, Cardinals, and 49ers) There is little chance that their divisional games will put up much of a fight. Obviously the Bears at Soldier Field will present the biggest obstacle to the Rams finishing 4-0. If the Eagles are finding a groove right now and are getting desperate to stay up with the Cowboys in the East, they will give the Rams all they have to stay in the race.

But none of this means anything if the Saints can't take care of their own business in their 4 remaining games. Since our road is much tougher, the edge has to go to the Rams. But hopefully our loss to Dallas was a wake up call to put a good winning streak together. We'll soon see.

Anything can happen, but my main concern is that we get back to dominant football beginning this weekend.

The Eagles beating the Rams would be an upset no doubt but let's not act like it would be the biggest upset of all time. It wouldn't even be that surprising considering the Eagles are the defending Super Bowl champs and they have some talent.

If we are being honest, the most we can really think the Rams can lose the rest of the season is potentially Chicago, mostly because its going to be cold. Other than that, losing key players to injury is all they have to worry about losing outside of the Bears.

Eagles kinda have to beat the Rams if they have to keep their playoff hopes alive .... so that could turn into extra motivation to beat the Rams. .... the only person I fear in the Rams team is Aaron Donald .... I feel like he is responsible for 60% of their wins .... without him, they are below average ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom