Eagles final injury report / game status (1 Viewer)

Something happened to Simmie Cobbs's knee today? Hmm. Not that he'd play anyhow, but I wonder if we might have something planned for that roster spot.

I saw the same thing on NFL Network. They might have the wrong info, but it definitely said that they were out(on NFL Network).

But if that was the case, why would the Eagles give out that info 2 days ahead of the game?

I saw the same thing on NFL Network. They might have the wrong info, but it definitely said that they were out(on NFL Network).

But if that was the case, why would the Eagles give out that info 2 days ahead of the game?
Now it shows Peters as questionable and one other player that was out now questionable.

i just don't buy the wentz crap.. he aint hurt.... they staying with the hot hands... and when we stomp them on sunday they'll trade foles away and claim wentz is now healthy.....

I believe that we'll win...but my worry is if Sproles will do damage out of the backfield.

I think this is a concern of the Sproles of yester-year. In 6 games in 2018, Sproles has 120 yards rushing and 160 yards receiving, with a total of 3 TDs.

Compare that with Christian McCaffery who has 1,098 yards rushing and 867 yards receiving with 13 TDs in 2018, and the Saints held him to 53 yards rushing and 67 yards receiving and 0 TDs in the first game where all the starters played. We won't count the second game since McCaffery left the game early.

We'll be just fine.

Armstead will start Sunday. Whether he goes the full game is a different question entirely.
Depending on how well the game is going and the score, they may sub Bushrod for Armstead from time to time to give that pec a little rest.

Isn't there a rule against listing someone out and then letting them play? I cant believe such big names wouldn't try to play. I doubt it effects our preparations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom