Eagles for real? (1 Viewer)

They've never won the big one. Maybe it's their time. They definitely look for real to me.

Very real. Carson Wentz definitely looks the part. His footwork & ability to throw in the pocket have been impressive.

I miss Malcolm Jenkins...

The version of Malcolm Jenkins we see playing for the Eagles isn't the same version that played for the Saints. I liked him with the Saints, but he is playing different/better with Philly than he did here in NOLA.

Eagles and Vikings best team in the NFC right now...Vikings defense looks legit and Wentz is the real deal. Wentz looks like a veteran out there. He's zipping the ball around and going through his reads. Dak Prescott is the real deal too, kid looks awesome.

The version of Malcolm Jenkins we see playing for the Eagles isn't the same version that played for the Saints. I liked him with the Saints, but he is playing different/better with Philly than he did here in NOLA.

3 years ago I was graded as one of the WORST safeties in the NFL. The following year the team I was drafted by parted ways with me. I chose to ignore it all and grind harder than ever before. “Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you,”
1 Peter 5:6 ESV
That time is not here yet.... But it's coming

From his facebook page on January 6 after being selected to the Pro Bowl and grading out as the league's best safety.

Even he acknowledges that he busted his butt to get better after the Saints let him go.

Just imagine how stupid the Browns feel.

They had a franchise QB handed to them, and they gave him away. Instead they put all their hopes and dreams into Mr Glass, who didnt even last a full game.

Wentz is the real deal, and the Browns continue to be the Browns.

So true....he probably would have done well in Cleveland. They have been in all their games except the first one. Hue Jackson seems like a good coach but he has a heckuva job to get the Browns to legitimacy again. I can't believe they didn't draft him. I liked him a lot more than Goff. I feel sorry for the Browns....

Wentz and Dak are both solid.

It's hard to believe how good Wentz is playing. He's legit.

They have had a talented team for a couple of years now. Chip Kelley was their issue. Wentz looks really good but people are overlooking how good their D has been playing. If the defense keeps playing the way they are Wentz only has to make a couple of plays a game (much like Cam, Flacco, and/or Ben his rookie year). They maybe a year away but they have a very bright future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom