Eagles game blacked out on NFL gamepass (1 Viewer)

Reggie09MVP

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I bought the NFL game pass to make sure I see all the saints games this year. It says that the Eagles Saints game this week is Blacked out. Not sure what this means. Did the Eagles not sell enough season tickets or something?

Don't worry about it. James will have an HD stream up and going. Check the forum on gameday.

Did the Eagles not sell enough season tickets or something?

I can assure you that's not the reason.

I think it's the 'national' game - so perhaps that's why it's not on Gamepass (though I'm not even familiar with what gamepass is - I have NFL ST)

Is the game being shown on TV in Ireland? It's the game being shown on Sky Sports this week the other side of the Irish Sea.

Yeah think so, its only available outside of US terrorities. Streams all the games over the 17 weeks. Cost 280 dollars are something similar to that.

I bought the NFL game pass to make sure I see all the saints games this year. It says that the Eagles Saints game this week is Blacked out. Not sure what this means. Did the Eagles not sell enough season tickets or something?

If a network in your geographical region has rights to broadcast a game at the same time then the game will be blacked out on Game Pass.

Is the game being shown on TV in Ireland? It's the game being shown on Sky Sports this week the other side of the Irish Sea.

I live in Belfast so yeah I can get it on my sky. I just though it was weird that it is being blacked out. It says Buffalo's home game against Tampa is blacked out as well. Would hate if Saints Buffalo game next week is unavailable to. Does anyone have any idea why the game is going to blacked out?

I live in Belfast so yeah I can get it on my sky. I just though it was weird that it is being blacked out. It says Buffalo's home game against Tampa is blacked out as well. Would hate if Saints Buffalo game next week is unavailable to. Does anyone have any idea why the game is going to blacked out?

It's the same here with Dirct TV Sunday Ticket. All the Sunday games are on the Sunday Ticket, but because this is the Fox game of the week, and it's on in my market (Atlanta) I have to watch it on Fox.

Not sure about Buffalo. I know they were one of the ones who didn't sell out, but I thought that only affected the home market.

man, you should get this game on gamepass really

if the game is blackout or not ... you dont have anything to do with it ... since u are outside US

man, you should get this game on gamepass really

if the game is blackout or not ... you dont have anything to do with it ... since u are outside US
It has nothing to do with any local blackout. It has to to with the fact that the guy is in Ireland and the game will be broadcast by a local TV station there. The local broadcaster purchased the rights to show the game (and sell some of their own local advertising), so the game is not carried on alternate delivery systems. It's protection for the local broadcaster's ratings. He can still watch the game, he just can't watch it on the internet.

yea i used to hate when they'd do that....but i guess its because its a featured game nationally...something like that...james_k_p!!!

If its on Sky Sports, it gets blacked out.

A ridiculous idea because some people can only afford one or the other, and neither allow you to watch every game.

It's the same here with Dirct TV Sunday Ticket. All the Sunday games are on the Sunday Ticket, but because this is the Fox game of the week, and it's on in my market (Atlanta) I have to watch it on Fox.

Not sure about Buffalo. I know they were one of the ones who didn't sell out, but I thought that only affected the home market.

There's a 1pm Falcons/Panthers game on Fox in Atlanta scheduled. Am I missing something?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom