Eagles game blacked out on NFL gamepass (1 Viewer)

If its on Sky Sports, it gets blacked out.

A ridiculous idea because some people can only afford one or the other, and neither allow you to watch every game.

That's why I didn't bother with GamePass this season. Another rip-off, brought to you by the NFL!

I can assure you that's not the reason.

I think it's the 'national' game - so perhaps that's why it's not on Gamepass (though I'm not even familiar with what gamepass is - I have NFL ST)

This is the correct answer

Oh you're right. I forgot about the friggin Falcons. No matter, good thing I have DTV and Sunday ticket!!!!

:9: Happy for you! I don't... cannot afford.. :no:

But thanks to James I can watch online! :ezbill:

That's why I didn't bother with GamePass this season. Another rip-off, brought to you by the NFL!

The rules concerning the blackout of alternate delivery systems is not from the NFL. Those come from the FCC here in the U.S. and what government organization they have that controls the communications systems in their particular country.

It's something to do with broadcast rights in the UK only.

NFL Game Pass HD Restrictions

[Back to Top]

* NFL Game Pass HD is not available in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands). The Playoffs Pass is not available in the U.K.
* Users from the UK will be blacked out for the following live games in week two:
1pm ET: New Orleans @ Philadelphia, 4pm ET: Tampa Bay @ Buffalo
* Additional game restrictions may be added throughout the season due to regional broadcast rights
* Watching on multiple computers at the same time with the same account is restricted

I am in Australia and none of the games are blacked out on Gamepass. Thank goodness.
I'm already angry enough that I couldn't watch the Lions game because of technical problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom