Saints Eagles hope to catch Saints fans asleep at the wheel (1 Viewer)

Well,, hoping Who Dats sleep in the Dome for this game, this season, is a precious little strategy and all but COME ON, MAN, ain’t gonna happen AND YOU KNOW THIS!

Teams with good defenses have been the only teams to beat the Eagles, Those with good Offenses they have beat

The Eagles are the defending champions. No one is looking past them. They are getting everyone's best. Wishful thinking on anyone's part if they think the Saints or the fans are sleeping on them.

2nd half is the only time i can see the fans not affecting the Eagles. If the Eagles receive the ball in the beginning of the 3rd qtr, most may still be in the concession stands or bathroom break. I've never been to the Dome -or to any other stadium for that matter- so im not sure what the folks do during halftime.

2nd half is the only time i can see the fans not affecting the Eagles. If the Eagles receive the ball in the beginning of the 3rd qtr, most may still be in the concession stands or bathroom break. I've never been to the Dome -or to any other stadium for that matter- so im not sure what the folks do during halftime.

If you’re lucky, there is a special party like Eyes Wide Shut during halftime. But only if you’re lucky.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom