Eagles Kevin Kolb antsy about first start - article (Eagles beat writer) (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Philadelphia Eagles Kevin Kolb antsy about first start
by Les Bowen, Philadelphia Daily News
Friday September 18, 2009, 9:03 PM

The Philadelphia Eagles' Kevin Kolb wants it to be kickoff time. Right now.

"Once I get into the mode, once we get into the pregame stuff, I'll be focused just like always, " Kolb said after completing a full week of preparation as the Eagles' starting quarterback for the first time since he was drafted in 2007. "It's the sitting in a hotel room, waiting for it to come, that's the hardest part -- from now (Friday's practice) until we're back on the field. Thank God it's not a late game."
More...
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2009/09/philadelphia_eagles_kevin_kolb.html

Kolb's Interview video 09/18: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/multimedia/index.asp?mm_file_id=7678&play_clip=y

I hope GW unleashes the hounds on him. Take their crowd out of the game as quickly as possible.

It's the sitting in a hotel room, waiting for it to come, that's the hardest part -- from now (Friday's practice) until we're back on the field. Thank God it's not a late game."

I predict that by the 2nd quarter he's gonna be wishing he'd just stayed in that hotel room.

Let him be antsy. Let him come out hyped up, so that is first pass is an overthrow right to Sharper.:mwink:

Kolb will be on a short leash...don't get too comfy chumps. The very first incomplete pass...expect a lot of boos. The first 3 and out series for the offense, the chants will begin for Garcia.

And somehow a 40 year QB who hasn't played for your team in 3 years is supposed to be better?

Yet another classy post by an Eagles fan... Chumps... That's one thing I don't get about people saying Eagles fans are just passionate. We, New Orleans fans have stuck with our boys through thick and thin (more thin). Yet the Eagles fans seem to be the first to jump ship at the slightest sign of adversity. Even their "savior" McNabb has been notoriously booed. I can easily see a drunken Eagles fan jumping on the field thinking he can do better than the secondary and get a stiff-arm from a ref... If he makes it that far...

Kolb will be on a short leash...don't get too comfy chumps. The very first incomplete pass...expect a lot of boos. The first 3 and out series for the offense, the chants will begin for Garcia.

Just like ya`ll booed McNabb for Vick right. Ya`ll Philly fans are Bi-Polar.

What happens when Garcia starts getting booed, who will they chant for then?

Doesn't sound like you have too much faith in your starting QB Sunday or your head coach's decisions? Just sayin' :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom