Eagles Kevin Kolb antsy about first start - article (Eagles beat writer) (1 Viewer)

And somehow a 40 year QB who hasn't played for your team in 3 years is supposed to be better?

Garcia may be past his prime but let's not forget that he knows the Eagles playbook well. His scrambling seems to usually give the Saints defense some problems.

Now...Garcia is a little older and the Saints defense is a little better so I hope that the Saints put him into retirement. But I'm just saying...

ea5d055975fb6556
rock can play qb:smilielol:

Last edited:
Garcia may be past his prime but let's not forget that he knows the Eagles playbook well. His scrambling seems to usually give the Saints defense some problems.

Now...Garcia is a little older and the Saints defense is a little better so I hope that the Saints put him into retirement. But I'm just saying...

Do you really think Andy Reid, one of the most complex offensive minds in the league, has the same playbook from 2006 and that the terminology for said playbook is exactly the same?

Yet another classy post by an Eagles fan... Chumps... That's one thing I don't get about people saying Eagles fans are just passionate. We, New Orleans fans have stuck with our boys through thick and thin (more thin). Yet the Eagles fans seem to be the first to jump ship at the slightest sign of adversity. Even their "savior" McNabb has been notoriously booed. I can easily see a drunken Eagles fan jumping on the field thinking he can do better than the secondary and get a stiff-arm from a ref... If he makes it that far...

Oh lighten up already.
laugh.gif

Garthia is a fiery leader.

40 is "40" for a QB who made his living as a mobile QB... Hard to see him doing that (being very mobile) against a D that keeps coming after him for 2-3 quarters, especially when he has no timing with your receivers? He may be a fiery leader, but you guys have a QB problem this week.

Last edited:
What happens when Garcia starts getting booed, who will they chant for then?
unsure.gif
we're screwed

Doesn't sound like you have too much faith in your starting QB Sunday or your head coach's decisions? Just sayin' :idunno:

No faith in Kolb...he hasn't earned it at all but hopefully that changes on Sunday.

As for Reid, after last Dec, I learned to trust the big guy. A lot of people had fits that he benched McNabb...and McNabb can deny it all he wants but that benching made him play that much better and made the team rally around him to play that much better. This is why I know Reid will not allow Kolb to destroy this game.

40 is "40" for a QB that made his living as a mobile QB... Hard to see him doing that (being very mobile) against a D that keeps coming after him for 2-3 quarters, especially when he has no timing with your receivers? He may be a fiery leader, but you guys have a QB problem this week.

The "fiery" comment was actually a joke. Everyone thought he was better than McNabb because he was a real leader...he was fiery!!

Just like ya`ll booed McNabb for Vick right. Ya`ll Philly fans are Bi-Polar.

Yeah that was pretty damn dumb to be honest. But I think they got to caught up in trying to welcome Vick than it really being about McNabb. That day, so much contraversy went on in Philly...the NAACP was going to protest against PETA (in other words, get attn for themselves) and there were rumors about a nasty PETA protest involving dead animal carcass. Anyway, they were idiots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom