Eagles Live 9/17/09 (1 Viewer)

Eagles' saftey called Saints offense "Fast Break City" ...LMAO :hihi:

Chris Gocong... wow... I ca't wait to see him matched up with Shockey or Bush... hell even heath Evans.

Here's what kills me about some guys. Gocong just mentioned taking away the run game to turn us into a 1-dimensional offense.

While I totally agree that you should try to do this as a defense... the Saints passing game is the best in football, so turning them into a 1-dimensional offense could be suicide. That 1-dimension is verrrry good.

So good luck to you Mr gocong... I look forward to seeing you in some highlights this weekend getting abused. :9:

Chris Gocong... wow... I ca't wait to see him matched up with Shockey or Bush... hell even heath Evans.

Here's what kills me about some guys. Gocong just mentioned taking away the run game to turn us into a 1-dimensional offense.

While I totally agree that you should try to do this as a defense... the Saints passing game is the best in football, so turning them into a 1-dimensional offense could be suicide. That 1-dimension is verrrry good.

So good luck to you Mr gocong... I look forward to seeing you in some highlights this weekend getting abused. :9:

You might have missed his next statement: "That might be a little harder to do against the Saints." LOL

I agree with him.

You might have missed his next statement: "That might be a little harder to do against the Saints." LOL

I agree with him.

LOL I gues I did... yeah its gonna be a fun game to watch, because I know they want to blitz.... so does Payton and Drew... so I expect to se alot of quick passes.

We gotta run the ball too... very important we get good games from PT, MB and RB.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall during film sessions with a defense that's preparing for the Saints. Listening to Quinton Mikell he sounded "defeated" already from some of his comments.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall during film sessions with a defense that's preparing for the Saints. Listening to Quinton Mikell he sounded "defeated" already from some of his comments.

I think that's "respect." :9:

They're taking calls on the air and most are predicting the Eagles win 23-17-ish. Not a big surprise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom