Eagles Live 9/18/09 (1 Viewer)

neworleanssaints.com officially sucks even more now

I love it. The Eagles website is so good, it ACTUALLY MAKES OTHER SITES WORSE. That is one HELL of a website.

LOLd at the request for begniets (sp?) from Cafe du Monde (with extra powdered sugar)! And I'm not even in NOLA (hope to make it there for a game at the Dome someday soon).

Yes - same nic everywhere

ok I thought you looked familiar. Did you see that ******* poll on Eagles live??? Most important player....Kolb, Westy, Justice or McDermott...***?!!! Why is Justice on that list LOL...and where is Djax? That's just dumb. Although I guess Djax would be an easy win.

ok I thought you looked familiar. Did you see that ******* poll on Eagles live??? Most important player....Kolb, Westy, Justice or McDermott...***?!!! Why is Justice on that list LOL...and where is Djax? That's just dumb. Although I guess Djax would be an easy win.

I don't even look at those polls anymore - you just stated the reason why

I don't even look at those polls anymore - you just stated the reason why

Well this poll was in the Eagles live chat box, not at the bottom of the home page. That poll at least included Trent Cole, Brian Westbrook. Asante Samuel, DeSean Jackson, Omar Gaither. Those options make sense! Justice....what a friggin joke
laugh.gif
He's doing better which is great...but hardly an elite player to be included in a poll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom