Eagles Live 9/18/09 (1 Viewer)

KFFL stated that McNabb did not practice at all today (Friday). Reid saying McNabb is 50/50 (game-time decision) is a smokescreen. It's going to be Kolb starting, backed up by Garcia.

st. dave

He gave some props to our D, then said Stafford was able to move the ball down the field on us...

Also said the Eagles have more weapons for Kolb than the Lions. Calvin Johnson>>>>>all Eaglets receivers combined

Sure he is, but that's just 1 compared to Djax, Westbrook, Weaver, Avant, Celek, Curtis....these are all solid weapons and the ball will be spread. You have to cover them all. It will be fun watching your D try to catch Djax...the kid is ballin!

Sure he is, but that's just 1 compared to Djax, Westbrook, Weaver, Avant, Celek, Curtis....these are all solid weapons and the ball will be spread. You have to cover them all. It will be fun watching your D try to catch Djax...the kid is ballin!

Yeah, we dont have any "solid" weapons compared to those big named guys.

Is this BastianEagles from the Giants board?

Eagles Live is incredibly good. That FF guy had me re-arranging my lineup just because he was so enthusiastic about certain players.

Yeah, we dont have any "solid" weapons compared to those big named guys.

No one ever said otherwise -the point was comparing the Eagles weapons to the Lions, not the Saints

The person mentioned Calvin Johnson and the Lions weapons...not YOUR weapons. I don't even know who you have anymore except Colston and Reggie Bush.

Henderson, Meachem, Moore, Shockey, Mike Bell, Pierre Thomas....very good group

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom