Eagles lose top corner (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Man, ACL injuries seem to be happening more frequently with each passing season. I really feel for these players. In an instant your season is over.

I'm going to remain cautious with every game, just like I've done all year. I never saw the Bengal game turning out like it did.
I'm with you Unoptimistic Oz. Two weeks ago I thought the Cowboys were really bad because they got trounced by the Titans. Then the Titans turn around and do the same to the Pats and the Cowboys beat the Eagles in Philly. We have a very good team, but there isn't a team left on the schedule that doesn't worry me some.

I actually feel for a team that gets hit with the injury bug. We have seen our team get hit hard in the past.

I feel bad for the players that get injured but I never feel badly for the teams..........especially after last season when the Saints had over 20 players on IR going into the Falcons game last season and their fan base hammered Saints fans unmercifully that injuries can't be used as an excuse but they've been crying about it all season this year about how many injuries they have!!

I want to feel bad for them... I really do.... No seriously, I want to....

Man, ACL injuries seem to be happening more frequently with each passing season. I really feel for these players. In an instant your season is over.

Increased size of guys. Muscle mass etc. You can increase that, but your ligaments/tendons are not increased (in strength) so much more pressure and torque

And I think more players play with "tweaks" that probably lend to injuring more.

I think of that every time I see someone go down with a knee. I also think of all the months of pain and frustration coming back. These are real people, not fantasy creatures.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom