Eagles lose top corner (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Both him and maybe Jalen Mills out, yikes! Guess they gonna sign another corner off the streets. Is Jason David available? Lol.

But they lost to the sorry Cowgirls last night, so I wasn’t too worried anyway.

Just saw this posted earlier, my bad!! Searched Ronald Darby in the title of a post & didn’t see anything.
Don’t be so giddy. Lose the exclamation and excitement for a player injury. Just makes us look bad.

Here we go with all the haters again saying everyone gets hurt before our game.
Please. Every NFL team knows the drill, NMU. Tell those haters that's why its a 53 man roster not 25.

Gregg Williams sure did "eat 'em up!" So are the Falcons dead for this season, or are they "playing possum"? :unsure: Do I smell rat?
I see what you did there! :LOL:

Last edited:
I respect the Eagles defense. This is a bummer for them.

GM Howie Rosen has a formula I just don't agree with. He pays safeties well,and tries to get by with average Cb's. It worked well when they were getting the breaks last year. I just don't see that belief leading to long term success.

The Eagles will be in 'desperation' mode on Sunday and they do have an offense that can score if they get it uncorked, so I don't think we should take them lightly. That said, unless we come out flat I just don't see them keeping up with this unbelievable offensive juggernaut!

The Eagles will be in 'desperation' mode on Sunday and they do have an offense that can score if they get it uncorked, so I don't think we should take them lightly. That said, unless we come out flat I just don't see them keeping up with this unbelievable offensive juggernaut!

During the Rams game, Aikman said the Rams have no answer for this runaway train. That's exactly what we are now.

That banged up secondary wasnt to blame for Zeke running all over them... Washington could see more playing time next week.

If the Eagle's defense I saw last night against the Cowboys shows up next Sunday afternoon they have NO chance.

Last edited:
LOL great, everyone is going to think I had the exclamation point in the title and not the one that was merged with my thread.

Hate to see any player get injured and I hope he heals quickly and well. Now, I’m really not impressed with the Eagles defense. Watched them last night. Elliot was going to run and everyone knew it. There was no surprise and he still got 150. Dax actually looked like an NFL QB last night. That’s not the signs of a good defense at all.

I'm going to remain cautious with every game, just like I've done all year. I never saw the Bengal game turning out like it did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom