Eagles Message Boards (1 Viewer)

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I looked at the links in the locker room thread but could not find any active Eagles message boards.

Does anyone know of a Eagles message board or have joined one this week to talk a little smack?

And yes, I expect their board to be a vile, terrible representation of everything in the world.

Thanks in advance.

VikesFan2017

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Eagles forums are a waste of time.
They seem to be just hateful people.

Don't know if it's an act of if they really just hate people. I got banned rather quickly last January.

Mackenzie

Black and Gold Forever
Reaction score
It’s horrific. The things they say need to happen to SP are vile.

This is where I went

https://www.igglephans.com/
I will say I am so thankful this board moderates the way they do. When I look at that board and I see the trash on it. I see that 40% of the thread titles have the “F word” in it. It’s disgusting. I like staying classy. Their fan base reminds me of a bunch of insecure teenage boys. It’s ridiculous.

Jameth

Formerly jrich7720
Reaction score
That board somehow stinks worse than Carolina Huddle. It’s not surprising that the traffic is so low, what with the grimey atmosphere and all.

Is anyone else in perpetual awe of the traffic on this board? Most of the other teams’ boards seem to get way less traffic than the SSF. The only boards I can think of that see way more traffic are the Cowboys, Patriots, and the Chiefs. The first two aren’t surprising, but the Chiefs board with like 15M posts was a shocker.

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
What's not to love? The guy is awesome (and not simply talking from a football aspect). Besides the saints, the eagles are the team i want to win the superbowl, because of foles.
😉 actually he’s really sweet, any week other than this week. This week I hope we make his life miserable

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
What's not to love? The guy is awesome (and not simply talking from a football aspect). Besides the saints, the eagles are the team i want to win the superbowl, because of foles.
I'm sorry, but are you saying that there is football after Saints? I don't think so. ;)

Reaction score
I will say I am so thankful this board moderates the way they do. When I look at that board and I see the trash on it. I see that 40% of the thread titles have the “F word” in it. It’s disgusting. I like staying classy. Their fan base reminds me of a bunch of insecure teenage boys. It’s ridiculous.
I know you are but what am I?

In seriousness though don't go to iggles one, it's a lot of people who were banned from the official forums. The official forums have their share of loons but you can't curse, there are a bunch of mods, etc.

BarBar

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

If you haven't seen it, check out the 2 episodes of "its always sunny in philly" from season 13 where the gang goes to the super bowl when it was eagles vs pats. hilarious.

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know you are but what am I?

In seriousness though don't go to iggles one, it's a lot of people who were banned from the official forums. The official forums have their share of loons but you can't curse, there are a bunch of mods, etc.
I have been a member at this Eagles site for over 12 years. They reminded of SR as they were well moderated. It looks like their moderation has become a little more lax, but we relaxed ours recently as well. The only big difference I see from their main board and ours is they allow more smack talk while we try to keep the the more over-the-top smack to the Locker Room board.

Boscoyo

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
It’s horrific. The things they say need to happen to SP are vile.

This is where I went

https://www.igglephans.com/
Just shows how immature they are. They wish a total stranger dead for a football game? A game?? Really?? A lot of fans of every NFL team take football a little too damn serious! Win or lose, I have to still get up the next day for work, it won’t affect my life what’s so ever, win or lose. Some people’s children, I tell ya!...IMO 🙄 lol

Boscoyo

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Agree 100%

Reaction score
I have been a member at this Eagles site for over 12 years. They reminded of SR as they were well moderated. It looks like their moderation has become a little more lax, but we relaxed ours recently as well. The only big difference I see from their main board and ours is they allow more smack talk while we try to keep the the more over-the-top smack to the Locker Room board.
Yup that's fair. It's a very active community in general with just a touch more relaxed rules than most message boards. Nothing like the igglesphan one though. They also recently cleaned house with a few of the more infamous/obnoxious members.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom