Eagles Message Boards (1 Viewer)

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I looked at the links in the locker room thread but could not find any active Eagles message boards.

Does anyone know of a Eagles message board or have joined one this week to talk a little smack?

And yes, I expect their board to be a vile, terrible representation of everything in the world.

Thanks in advance.

Please don't go there and be as obnoxious as some of the visiting fans from the Rams and Vikings were this year on our board.

I saw a couple, but determined I'd rather slam my leg in a car door than waste my time there. Especially after the I saw one thread entitled "The Saints are crapping (not the word they used) their pants."

https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/

That's the one to use. You have to register to see the main board. The "Talk About the Eagles" section is where most of the football talk happens (Around the NFL a bit too but a decent amount of that is just NFC East rivals trash talking). The "Eagles Blog: 2018" topic in the "Talk about The Eagles" section is sort of an ongoing stream of news, predictions etc.

The mods are pretty lax there so it can be good conversation, but it can also get off the rails big time. Don't let a few morons discourage you if you go.

Wow they looooooooove Nick Foles.

IMG_7591.jpeg

Yes we do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom