Eagles Message Boards (1 Viewer)

I will say I am so thankful this board moderates the way they do. When I look at that board and I see the trash on it. I see that 40% of the thread titles have the “F word” in it. It’s disgusting. I like staying classy. Their fan base reminds me of a bunch of insecure teenage boys. It’s ridiculous.

Agree 100%

I have been a member at this Eagles site for over 12 years. They reminded of SR as they were well moderated. It looks like their moderation has become a little more lax, but we relaxed ours recently as well. The only big difference I see from their main board and ours is they allow more smack talk while we try to keep the the more over-the-top smack to the Locker Room board.

Yup that's fair. It's a very active community in general with just a touch more relaxed rules than most message boards. Nothing like the igglesphan one though. They also recently cleaned house with a few of the more infamous/obnoxious members.

Hope you guys still treat him with respect after what we do to him Sunday

After the Superbowl and now this year Foles could get away with pretty much anything in Philadelphia. We're thinking about reenacting Primae Noctis for him.
1 game won't change that regardless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom