Eagles posted this on Twitter today (1 Viewer)

I may be the only person who doesn't know what tbt means.

With the pic, I wonder if they're going for some sexual position reference or something like that? Because, they lost that game.

I may be the only person who doesn't know what tbt means.

With the pic, I wonder if they're going for some sexual position reference or something like that? Because, they lost that game.
It is Greek...

Throwius
Backius
Thursdaius

Around 6 seconds into the vid, Deuce runs right over a Philly DB.

And you will notice, Deuce didn’t get up and point to the end zone or dance or taunt or talk smack. He just did what he was paid to do and went back to work. I wish more players would behave like this.

Filthy and would be humiliating if it weren’t so juvenile and demeaning to EVERYONE who Bleeds The Black and Gold. The ONLY response to THIS is to make a poster of it and hang it in OUR locker room and not say anything except post the final score so our guys don’t get too over-amped and just go out and play the kind of ball which blows up opponents and not get too over-zealous about revenge for this childish tweet put out by what looks to be the Philly organization it’s self?

In any case, print that final score either over the photo so it’s obscured or just in big and bold Black and Gold lettering and let it be known Coach has seen it and his reaction is simply to go out with a solid game-plan which knocks Foles around and doesn’t give up anything worth down and distance while blowing their doors off when we hurdle through them again and prepare for whoever comes next as they ALL must pass through The DomeField Advantage OUR TEAM has EARNED and NOT with ridiculous BS such as this tweet. IMHO, ’Nuff SAID~!”.

This would be similar to the Failcons posting a photo of Alford's pick six in the SB on their walls. Who cares how nice the play was?? You lost the game!!

Guess when you can’t get a W in the Superdome, you have to celebrate any way you can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom