Eagles posted this on Twitter today (1 Viewer)

I may be the only person who doesn't know what tbt means.

With the pic, I wonder if they're going for some sexual position reference or something like that? Because, they lost that game.

TBT = Throwback Thursday.

I didn't know what it meant either a few weeks ago.

"OFFENSE
Let’s start with quarterback. On one side, you have one of the best playoff quarterbacks of all time. On the other side, you have Drew Brees "

... on an Eagles article. ... WTF LOL

Sean Constidine...trucked

#20 of the Eagles is HOF'er Brian Dawkins. This wasn't the only time he jumped on the back of MaCallister in this game.
He knew taking Deuce head on would have been a bad decision.

I think that means the Eagles are going to be really physical, and try and follow the Cowboy gameplan to defeat us.

I expect some helmet head shots from them. I just hope the refs throw the freaking flag this time.

You know you're reaching for straws when you try to get inspiration from a picture from a game 12 years ago that you lost. I can't think of anything more pitiful at the moment!

I think that means the Eagles are going to be really physical, and try and follow the Cowboy gameplan to defeat us.

I expect some helmet head shots from them. I just hope the refs throw the freaking flag this time.

The Eagles don't have the personnell to be that physical with anyone. They are not near on par with the Cowboys defense and that's why they lost twice to the Cowboys. All I've heard from the talking heads is that the Saints secondary is the weak link and can be exploited but there is about a whisker of difference in the Saints secondary and the Eagles secondary. I think they are ranked 30th and 31st so flip a coin!!

The Eagles defense doesn't scare me at all.

The Eagles don't have the personnell to be that physical with anyone. They are not near on par with the Cowboys defense and that's why they lost twice to the Cowboys. All I've heard from the talking heads is that the Saints secondary is the weak link and can be exploited but there is about a whisker of difference in the Saints secondary and the Eagles secondary. I think they are ranked 30th and 31st so flip a coin!!

The Eagles defense doesn't scare me at all.

But but but, they are the 2018 SB champs! ????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom