Eagles RG Stacy Andrews Pulled From Starting Lineup (1 Viewer)

Me too. It comes from watching this team for so darn long. When we seem to have the upper hand against good teams we have screwed it up a lot in the past. I hope this one is different.

I agree....if these guys are down, then lets put our foot on their throats early and crush 'em!!!

Greer huh? Will he be teamed up with Djax? Could be interesting to watch. But then again, Kolb is the QB so Djax may not reap the benefits of going for too many deep passes.

Our CB's are very speedy, I doubt Jackson would out run them anyways. The Eagles have good CB's, but what about the Safety situation?

Line coach Luis Castillo says Andrews is still working on his technique in pass protection, and Max Jean-Gilles is currently the better option.

sounds like they are gearing up for him to throw more to me. at least that what the statement looks like to me.

Does anyone else get the feeling the Saints have a certain amount of luck on their side this season, more so than in 2006?

First, they get GW.
Then they improve the players on defense through FA.
The suspensions of Grant and Smith are put off for this year at least.
The Saints put on an offensive show for the ages in week one.
The Panthers look to be in shambles, or at least look VERY beatable.
The Bucs are rebuilding.
The RB situation from last season seems to be solved.

I could go on, but things look VERY positive this year.

How about going against two first-time starters at QB in the first two weeks?

With all the hype the Eagles got this offseason there's really no surprise even with all their losses on offense that they're still favored? If the Saints are half as good as we think they are, there's absolutely no reason to lose this game.

That's why I hope Sean tells his team before the game how painful it would be to lose this one. It's such a golden opportunity and a huge early game, IMO.

hate to burst some peoples bubble, but max jean gillis is no scrub.

beast guard at georgia, who could eventually become a RT. he very well could be better than andrews.

Philly fans, is DE Abiamiri gonna play? I see he's listed as questionable with a groin.

Its a tarp!

TARP.jpg

And its green like a rotted Eagle.

hate to burst some peoples bubble, but max jean gillis is no scrub.

beast guard at georgia, who could eventually become a RT. he very well could be better than andrews.

Philly didn't seem to feel so when they gave Stacy Andrews a 6 year contract.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom