Eagles RG Stacy Andrews Pulled From Starting Lineup (1 Viewer)

I smell an interception on a screen pass! Think about it...we know they're going to be doing RB dump-offs, Kolb is green (and not just his uniform), and Williams is smart and aggressive enough to use this to our advantage...

I just woke up from a dream where I woke up at 330, just barely catching the last couple seconds of the Eagles Saints game on Sunday, and that we got beat 97-3. I almost cried when I woke up...

Henderson mentioned this last night that he had been put on IR during the week so I didn't think this was news?

Henderson mentioned this last night that he had been put on IR during the week so I didn't think this was news?

That's their LT who didn't play last week. This is their Guard who started in Carolina.

Sorry, not to be pessimistic, but I smell a trap!

st. dave

I dont wont to go there yet, but I am worried how all the chips are falling so quickley against the eagles. If we back them in a corner we better kill them from the start.

So much for the "Formidable Andrew's Wall." Shawn is now on IR and Stacy lost his job...

I can't wait to play the I told you so card with my friends, Philly's o-line is a big weakness.

Now wait a cotton pickin second here...

They're pulling a RG because his "pass protection" skills aren't up to snuff, and the other guy is better, but we should watch out for the "run"?

Sounds to me like they're gearing up to let newbie try to air it out.

That's their LT who didn't play last week. This is their Guard who started in Carolina.

Yeah it's two brothers, Stacy and Shawn Andrews. Shawn is a long time Eagles tackle, Stacy a former OT who came over from Cincinnati in FA to be a G for the Eagles. Stacy Andrews is also a former Ole Miss player :9:

Yeah, I got the Andrews name confused, but he also reported their LG would also be out so my point is the same.

Yeah, I got the Andrews name confused, but he also reported their LG would also be out so my point is the same.

Hadn't heard that.

Like I said, Eagles fans seemed to be really high on Stacy.

Yeah it's two brothers, Stacy and Shawn Andrews. Shawn is a long time Eagles tackle, Stacy a former OT who came over from Cincinnati in FA to be a G for the Eagles. Stacy Andrews is also a former Ole Miss player :9:

Actually Shawn was their RG for most of his career. The original plan was for him to play RT and to move Stacy in to RG. So far that was an epic failure.

I live in PA and I love any misfortune that comes the Eagles way. E-A-G-L-E-S chants are really starting to annoy me, I've been rocking Saints gear any chance I get this whole week (well more than usual).

Are they actually brothers? Or brothers like they say the Vikings Williamsesss are brothers? Because brothers playing on the same team seems really cool. Especially in the city of brotherly love.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom