Eagles Sign Rashaad Penny (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

Toxic Optimist
Reaction score

This probably means they are moving away from Miles Sanders.

This doesn't mean Sanders is gone. There is no way they expect this guy to be the main back when he gets hurt tying his shoes...
Sanders is a free agent, They gotta pay hurts, the national talking heads all think Sanders is done in Philli

Meanwhile their D is losing players left and right. Hargraves, LB's Edwards and White all gone.

Penny was on my shortlist. Ingram was a great spell back, so was Murray, both could catch and good in space. But also two of the better pass blockers.

I thought the 3 players that were best fits because of pass blocking were:

Penny
Jamaal Williams
Zeke Elliott

I think JW would be my #1 target. He and Taysom Hill are very close as well so that may help.

Meanwhile their D is losing players left and right. Hargraves, LB's Edwards and White all gone.
The Eagles might not make the playoffs this year. That defense is gonna be a shell, not to mention they disappeared in the Super Bowl. I also expect Hurts to drop off to. 2022 everything set up for them nicely. Garbage schedule, favorable playoffs match ups. This year will likely be a different story.

Penny was on my shortlist. Ingram was a great spell back, so was Murray, both could catch and good in space. But also two of the better pass blockers.

Penny
Jamaal Williams
Zeke Elliott

I think JW would be my #1 target. He and Taysom Hill are very close as well so that may help.
This guy nailed it.

Penny
Jamaal Williams
Zeke Elliott

Good call!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom