Eagles trade for Robert Quinn (1 Viewer)

Rich get richer indeed. It only took a 4th rounder for the Eagles to get Quinn.
Jesus. They are out here committing highway robbery. Not only are they set up great for this year but we handed them next year's draft on a silver platter.

Eagles are stocking up for right now AND they are poised for the future as well. Man... this sucks.

When i read this earlier i thought i was miss-reading it. Thats a steal… Iggles are handling bidness.

Credit to the Eagles’ brass, as they seem to keep performing Jedi mind tricks on opposing GMs. On top of the fleecing(s) they did to Loomis, they manage to bolster their DL with a guy of Quinn’s caliber… on a major discount… for a mid-round pick? Salud!

Credit to the Eagles’ brass, as they seem to keep performing Jedi mind tricks on opposing GMs. On top of the fleecing(s) they did to Loomis, they manage to bolster their DL with a guy of Quinn’s caliber… on a major discount… for a mid-round pick? Salud!
Yeah Loomis got Loomised on that one. Hell the Eagles always fleece the Saints and Loomis lines up for more. It's embarrassing.

So what's the story on Quinn? He had the huge season last year but so far, he has 1 sack and 8 tackles through 7 games. PFR shows he's started every game. Hurt? Subbing? Age catching up to him?

So what's the story on Quinn? He had the huge season last year but so far, he has 1 sack and 8 tackles through 7 games. PFR shows he's started every game. Hurt? Subbing? Age catching up to him?
Yea he’s been awful this season. But I bet the change of scenery and playing with a 1st place team reenergizes him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom