Eagles will give it their ALL to save their season (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We probably need to be ready to go 4 downs on every possession by the Eagles. They my do onside kicks, jump routes to force Brees to hold the ball a click longer. expect the unexpected and I hope we find the ENERGY

Did you watch their DBs against the amazing Dax and their extremely awesome receivers? All the while Elliott going for 150? Not that concerned. Yeah they will give their A game, but they have a huge amount of injuries on that back end. They going to have to use more dime coverage which means someone needs to make Mark angry

I couldn't agree more, everyone that thinks this game is going to be a cakewalk, needs to get a grip on reality

We probably need to be ready to go 4 downs on every possession by the Eagles. They my do onside kicks, jump routes to force Brees to hold the ball a click longer. expect the unexpected and I hope we find the ENERGY

I suspect you are spot-on.

I can't predict a Saints victory. Over the last 2 years, even though I've nailed the preseason win-loss predictions, every time I picked the Saints to win a game, they lost. That said, I think this team is elite and the level of talent is as good as there is in the league, plus we have Brees and there is no better leader in the NFL. We shall see! One game at a time!

I couldn't agree more, everyone that thinks this game is going to be a cakewalk, needs to get a grip on reality

Same could be said for those who think this game may be tough. Half of their starting roster is on IR (sound familiar?), all of their corners are backups, and Zeke just blasted them for 170.

Now, flip that over. Kamara and Ingram, plus a much better offensive line kind of spells itself out, no? That doesn't even factor in Drew playing against practice squad corners while playing the best football of his career. Sure, the Eagles may be desperate and they may fight a little more than expected, but can they hang with Saints with that depleted roster that's barely scoring 21 points a game? I highly doubt it.

Can't just show up and expect to win in this league. atl thought they could and the browns pimp slapped them. I know the team will be laser focus though. they are aware they will get everyone's best game. they will be up and ready to play the super bowl champs.

So what did they give to the Cowgirls?

Forget about last week's game or any other game. New week. Different game.

One thing about humans that is predictable, is that they are unpredictable. And this game is played by humans.

A desperate team with their backs against the wall can surprise the hell out of you.

Did the Eagles give it their all?

Forget about last week's game or any other game. New week. Different game.

One thing about humans that is predictable, is that they are unpredictable. And this game is played by humans.

A desperate team with their backs against the wall can surprise the hell out of you.

I get that and I will. But what puzzles me is that why would the Eagles play harder and give it their ALL vs 8-1 team ON THE ROAD compared to vs a 3-5 division opponent team ON THE ROAD with the division lead only a few games ahead? If you ask me, it was far more important to get a W vs the cowgirls. These Eagles look nothing close to last year and you clearly see it if you watched their games. You think a team like that can turn it around that quickly vs a super hot 8 win streaking team over a "any given Sunday" thinking? Given their stacking number of injuries?

They are professionals. I'd expect them to give it 110 percent. I don't think this team takes anybody lightly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom