@ Eagles..? (1 Viewer)

Haha I was there for our playoff win a cpl years ago and made it out alright.

I'll be there! As soon as the 2015 schedule came out and I saw the opportunity to see the Saints play twice in five days, I was sold. There's nothing like taking in a road game in a city you've yet to visit followed by some New Orleans hospitality, and another football game mixed in with some live jazz music...

I did this trip year trip last year: Packers vs Saints, then Saints vs Panthers and it was great. I'm 2-0 under this format. Here's hoping for 4-0 in about 10 days. :D

Good luck fellas...watch out for this tool........

The woman and I will be there. Going with a couple from work. They're Eagles' fans. Should be an interesting day.

I'll be there as well. It's a 2 hour drive for me to Philly and my friend (Eagles fan) has seasons with 2 of her friends so they saved me the 4th seat. I can't decide whether I should wear my Saints jersey or not? I've heard horror stories, but I'm a very respectful person. I'm most worried about going into the bathroom honestly because that'll be the only place I can't be accompanied by a friend. ha ha.

I'll be there as well. It's a 2 hour drive for me to Philly and my friend (Eagles fan) has seasons with 2 of her friends so they saved me the 4th seat. I can't decide whether I should wear my Saints jersey or not? I've heard horror stories, but I'm a very respectful person. I'm most worried about going into the bathroom honestly because that'll be the only place I can't be accompanied by a friend. ha ha.
That's funny. The woman and I were talking about pounding beers and I mentioned my only concern would be getting stuck in the bathroom with a bunch of drunk Eagles' fans. I'll be in my Saints clothing. Idc. Love my Saints. Just gonna try to deal with whatever comes my way without letting it get to the point where I'm taking a beating lol

That's funny. The woman and I were talking about pounding beers and I mentioned my only concern would be getting stuck in the bathroom with a bunch of drunk Eagles' fans. I'll be in my Saints clothing. Idc. Love my Saints. Just gonna try to deal with whatever comes my way without letting it get to the point where I'm taking a beating lol

I just don't want to be a victim of an unprovoked incident.... Hence the possibility of the hoodie. Or maybe I'll just insert a catheter in myself... ha ha.

I'll be there tomorrow in a group of at least 7. My wife and I will be wearing Sproles and Jenkins jerseys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom