Early Doucet (1 Viewer)

If he's there in the second round (assuming we still have a second rounder by then), I think they'd seriously have to entertain picking him up. I think it depends on who our first round pick is. If it's Rivers, I'd say nab up Doucet.

Although I dearly oved watching him play at LSU, I'd be very leery of taking a chance on him at the pro level.

Lower back injury, wasn't it? That's a very hard injury to shake and getting hit twice as hard by guys twice as big and twice as fast will only make it worse over time.

Still, with a very careful screening of the nature of the injury, he may be worth more than I give him credit for. I don't see him going in the first round, though.

I took him for the Vikings in the Experts mock in the 2nd round mainly out of need in a weak WR class. That was pretty much the cusp of where he'll be taken. I think hes a mid to low 2nd rounder, possibly 3rd. I don't think we can take him with our 2nd. If hes there in the 3rd...maybe.

i say yes he would be a solid number two reciever and mechem or patten in the slot would give us a solid corps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom